Welcome to the:
International Farm Management Association
On this website you can find out all about the IFMA organisation, its highly respected international congresses, and its publications.
The organisation is open to all who have an interest in agriculture and related rural activities, and their management. The IFMA will be of particular interest to those who have an interest in agricultures in other parts of the world than their own. Sharing knowledge, experience and innovative ideas is a primary objective of the Association.
You can also make contact with other associated organisations around the world and find out about their activities.
- IFMA 2020 Country Reports
- IFMA October 2020 Hands on Farm Reports from around the world
- Growing Agriculture at 410 South Report prepared by the IFMA22 Congress Local Organising Committee
- July 2019 Annual Country Reports
- IJAM Journal – Vol.8 No. 1 is available for Members on IngentaConnect
- Richard Cooksley replaces Tony King as the Hon. Secretary of IFMA from Autumn 2018
- IJAM Journal – Vol. 7 No. 2 available for Members on IngentaConnect
- Towards Successful Family Farms – Series of Videos by Rob Napier Launched
23rd IFMA Congress – Copenhagen, Denmark
26th June to 1st July 2022 – NEW DATE
‘Strategic Farming in Scandinavia‘ [more]