Articles and Reports Contributed by IFMA members
This section is for reports or short articles from IFMA members from around the world. Reports of IFMA activities, of the activities of affiliated national organisations, and short articles not substantial enough to warrant a paper in the Journal, are all welcome.
(The articles presented in this section are the findings and opinions of the authors and the IFMA cannot take responsibility for their accuracy, or for the opinions expressed in them.)
- July 2019 – Country reports covering the last 12 months
- January 2019 – Update on Managerial Ability – Peter Nuthall, Lincoln University, NZ
- July 2018 – Country Reports from Council Members for the past year – 12 Countries (15 reports) (PDF)
- January 2018 – The Intuition Story continued (PDF)
- June 2017 – Country Reports from Council Members for the past year – 10 Countries (PDF).
- April 2017 – Managerial ability in primary production … further research and activity on INTUITION.
- August 2016 – Country Reports from IFMA Council Members for past year – 9 countries (PDF)
- Introduction to the “Towards a Successful Future for Farm Families” video/audio/presentation series by Rob Napier. Highly commended.
- IFMA20 Congress Delegate Evaluation Report – September 2015
- July 2015 – An update of the Origins, Ethos and History of IFMA by Philip James and Tony King
- June 2015 – Country and IJAM Journal Reports for past year – 12 Countries and 1 IJAM Report.
- July 2014 – Country Reports from IFMA Council Members – 9 Countries.
- IFMA19 Congress Delegate Evaluation Report – July 2013
- COUNCIL MEMBER COUNTRY REPORTS – 2009, 2011, 2013
- 8th AFMA Congress Communigue – Nov 2012
- IFMA18 Congress Delegate Evaluation Report – March 2011